Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Electrical inspection needed Belfast, any takers? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Mike Morfett

Mike Morfett Guest

Dear all,

I was advised to post on here for some help.

We have a medium sized church in central Belfast which is in need of a five-year electrical installation inspection. We have an in-house electrical engineer who regularly does our PAT testing and socket testing, so it is just for the parts of the inspection that would lie within the remit of a certified electrician.

Would any local electrician be interested in the business and be able to help? What sort of ball-park figure would one normally expect?

With thanks

Mike

2. JASON

JASON Electrician's Arms

Hi mike and welcome.

Have a word with our mod Sintra.

He is from your area and if he can't help, he may know someone that can!

J

3. joe kane

joe kane Guest

Yes No problem you are talking about £9 per circuit.If there is any scaffolding that is an extra expense.I am Niceic registered any I am very helpful.
    I am Belfast based.
    Joe Kane
    Kane Electrics
    For a friendly service phone
    mob 07824428095