Discuss Electrical or Electrical Contractors in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

n180

-
Reaction score
Whats the difference?

I see some people call their company, "Joe Bloggs Electrical", and others "Joe Bloggs Electrical Contractors".

Is their a reason or personal preference? Any pros/cons of each?

Thanks in advance.

I can't see either Bloggs Electricial or Bloggs Electrical contractor being much different

The main question to ask would be how the hell did I get a name like Bloggs

In my mind a contractor does contracted works like:
-new builds
- site maintenance contract
-council contract

An electrician does everything but isn't tied to a contract as such.
also any self employed electrician quotes for a job with a customer/householder, then he's a contractor as the quote, and acceptance of same, forms a contract.

Reply to Electrical or Electrical Contractors in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi So after working for a company i have decided to go self employed and start my own business. people on checkatrade my builder and rated...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently moved into a house with electric storage heaters and am looking to replace them with electric radiators. Gas and oil are not viable...
Replies
Views
  • Article
CityElectricalSupply.com (CES) are an electrical supplier across the United States with over 550 branches coast to coast. Here in the UK we...
Replies
Views
I have a sawbench motor that needs an on/emergency off switch fitted, have the hylec on/off switch and a contractor 240V coil with NC contacts...
Replies
Views
Hello respected members, Looking to gain practical electrical experience in the London area preferably commercial but will consider domestic as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock