Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

Discuss Electrical test equipment bag/case/ whatever. in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. La Poste

La Poste Electrician's Arms

Greetings one and all.

I have quite a few pieces of test equipment now with various associated leads and I want to put them all in one carry all case.

Has anyone any recommendations for cases to carry test equipment, what do you use yourselves?

Thanks.

2. Murdoch

Murdoch Electrician's Arms

Would you really want them in one big case?

I've got my MFT in a drop proof case and the rest in a rucksack. My reasoning is that the MFT is used the most by a long way, but the rest need to be easily portable when I need them.

3. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    aluminium camera case for mine. Megger 1552, Megger BM401, and loads of leads, crocs etc.

4. La Poste

La Poste Electrician's Arms

Thanks for the replies.

I think I will use a laptop bag for my MFT 1552 and keep the rest of my test gear in a separate container.

5. mogga

mogga Just me Electrician's Arms

Ikea do a 2 part rucksack,daysack thingy BIG bit for leads ect ect ect n books small bit for most used leads n MFT sorted

6. jase

jase Electrician's Arms

My old man is well into his photgrapghy and is always buying bags to carry his gear around in, they are all compartmental and padded with various pockets and stuff, might be worth checking out on google on flebay

7. supasparxs

supasparxs Electrician's Arms

my test kit is Fluke, and the yellow case is great

• Like Like x 1