Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Electrical2go.co.uk offers permanent member discount code!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Lou

Lou Admin Staff Member Top Contributor

Those lovely folks over at Electrical2go.co.uk are giving all Electricians Forums members a permanent 5% discount on purchases!!

Just use code Forum1st on their website.

Thanks @Electrical2go@Electrical2go !

E2G 5% off flyer.jpg

2. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    None
    That's great hearty thanks to them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Electrical2go

Electrical2go Sponsor

Business Name:
    Electrical2go.co.uk
    Hi All,

Please remember you need to sign up for an online account and use the code at the signup stage (you will be prompted). This code will not work at the checkout stage.

Those of you who already have an account before the code went live please drop me a message and I can manually change you to the forum group.

With this discount in mind I would be very grateful if members could link to our site within threads were relevant.

If you think there are products we are missing or if we're out on pricing please let me know and i'll do my best to help and update the site.

Many thanks
    Ivan

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lou

Lou Admin Staff Member Top Contributor

Thanks Ivan :)