Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Electrical2go.co.uk offers permanent member discount code!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Lou

Lou Admin Staff Member Admin

Those lovely folks over at Electrical2go.co.uk are giving all Electricians Forums members a permanent 5% discount on purchases!!

Just use code Forum1st on their website.

Thanks @Electrical2go@Electrical2go !

E2G 5% off flyer.jpg

2. Pete999

Pete999 Forum Mentor

Business Name:
    None
    That's great hearty thanks to them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Electrical2go

Electrical2go Sponsor

Business Name:
    Electrical2go.co.uk
    Hi All,

Please remember you need to sign up for an online account and use the code at the signup stage (you will be prompted). This code will not work at the checkout stage.

Those of you who already have an account before the code went live please drop me a message and I can manually change you to the forum group.

With this discount in mind I would be very grateful if members could link to our site within threads were relevant.

If you think there are products we are missing or if we're out on pricing please let me know and i'll do my best to help and update the site.

Many thanks
    Ivan

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lou

Lou Admin Staff Member Admin

Thanks Ivan :)

5. DJ Hoyland

DJ Hoyland New EF Member

Business Name:
    D J Hoyland Electrical
    Hi, I already have an account, could you please change this for me
    Thanks

6. Electrical2go

Electrical2go Sponsor

Business Name:
    Electrical2go.co.uk
    Hi Mr Hoyland,

I've updated your account for you.

Enjoy the extra 5% discount.

Cheers,
    Ivan

• Like Like x 1
  7. Paul French

Paul French New EF Member

I signed up to Electrical2go yesterday and entered the code at signup, but no discount applied to items in my basket.

8. Andy78

Andy78 Respected Member

I signed up for my first order today and the same for me too. A quick phone call to them and it was sorted in a couple of minutes and order placed.

9. teacherspark

teacherspark EF Member

Hi Ivan,

I wonder if you still work at Electrical2go; could you chase up an issue for me.

I sent an email (at the start of the week) regarding some sockets I was sent incorrectly for a job I'm starting this Monday (28th). I ordered and paid for Click Polar and was sent Click Mode. Click Mode will not match all the other click Polar accessories I bought from you.

I asked if 'you' would send the correct ones ASAP due to my job starting on Monday and I'm away this week until tomorrow. I also stated I'd happily send the incorrect ones back on my return assuming the parcel was there with the correct ones ready for my job on Monday.

The reply said I would have to send the incorrect Click Mode ones back first which I obviously can't as I'm away.

Obviously the mistake was not mine and I have been disadvantaged in not receiving the correct order and customer services at Electrical2go want to disadvantage me further.

I've replied two more times to customer services with no reply. I'm hoping that the person dealing with my issue has just been off and has not decided to ignore my subsequent emails.

I'd hoping you can resolve this issue and illustrate how good your customers services is; given the issue at hand.

#2000001685 (order number)

Regards

10. teacherspark

teacherspark EF Member

Thanks to Ivan for swiftly sorting out the issue with my last order (above).

I'm continuing to use Electrical2go and have just placed my next order for next week.

Ivan, could you just check the 5% discount is being applied as there is nothing on any of the checkout screens to say it is.

Regards

• Like Like x 1
  11. Electrical2go

Electrical2go Sponsor

Business Name:
    Electrical2go.co.uk
    Hi Dan,

We've received your order, thank you for your continued custom!

The discount was automatically applied. You should have received an order confirmation via email which shows the discount against your order. If you haven't received the email you can log in to the website and view via your account.

Cheers,
    Ivan