Discuss Electrical2Go discount..... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

For anyone struggling with the code please drop me a message.

The code is still valid. It maybe, as in Polo1's case that you have an existing account in which case I need to manually change your customer group.

Cheers,
Ivan

Is the discount automatically applied to our orders, or do we need to use ‘forum1st’ at the checkout for every order?

Is the discount automatically applied to our orders, or do we need to use ‘forum1st’ at the checkout for every order?

Hi,

You need to use the code when prompted when you sign up for an account.

If you already have an account message me your email address and I can change this for you.

Cheers,
Ivan

i asked for a qoute on around £600 worth of gear on 17th Dec. was promised it for next day. still waiting.

Gave them a go, unfortunately order didnt arrive for 10 days, it was because jcc ran out of track lighting apparantly, however nothing on the site said there was no stock, i had also ordered a couple of black 13A plug tops at the time as i had none, also out of stock, i had said by email DO NOT hold the order just for a couple of plugs i can get anywhere....but i neeed that track.... Ok the track is with us mon or tues next week, with you wednesday... But guess what... No delivery, i called thursday asking if it had come in... Yes were just waiting for plugs!!!!!!!!! . It really messed me up in the week before xmas tbh. Shalnt bother again im afraid

I order quite a lot of stuff online. A good distributor will text or email me if something is out of stock, for example TLC do this. If applicable, I can get things in stock shipped, and not be waiting for a plug or something else that was just for stock.

Several that I've used, I just hear nothing, and after 2 or 3 days when I chase them, I find out they are waiting on something out of stock but don't even bother to tell me. Generally I try to avoid using them again.

Any distributor reading this who actually wants more business rather than less, knows what they should do, just build it into the ordering process.

Suppliers usually get just one chance with me. I ask for the best price they can do for the goods I want. Then when they come back two weeks later asking why I haven't ordered, I take great delight in saying you were far too expensive. "Oh, but why didn't you come back to us on it then?" But I asked for your best price to start with, so how are you going to beat it?
Some people obviously don't want my business, and I haven't got the time to go chasing prices.

Reply to Electrical2Go discount..... in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock