• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Electrician Gloucester for lighting job in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.
Reaction score
Good afternoon all, I’m new to the forum and I’m NOT an electrician!

I’m in the process of renovating my poorly built house and I’m looking to sort out the lighting to the lounge. The ceiling is down. At the moment I have 2 pendant lights controlled by 2 switches which both switch the lounge lights on and off. What I want to do is add 3no downlights to the bay area along with 4 downlights to the main ceiling area as an addition to the pendants. I want to be able to, if possible, switch on all the lights together, the three bay spotlights on their own, the four ceiling spots on their own and the two pendants on their own. If that is not possible I’ll settle for all the spots on at once, the pendants on their own and the whole lot together. I’ve been looking at a 3 gang switch but looking at it now I may need a grid to get what I want. I also want to install the Aurora A One smart lighting system. Thanks in anticipation!!

Dave

You have a previous thread which is virtually word for word of this one. The advice then was to use the services of an electrician, the same will apply here as no one is going to provide a step by step guide for you to follow.

You are right but also mistaken, I’m LOOKING for someone to do the work and if you look at my thread it doesn’t ask for a wiring diagram. It’s also why it’s posted in the ‘Looking for Domestic Electricians’ section.

good luck. a couple of members are in your area, but not sure if any are available for domestic work. stay on the forum. you might get lucky.

Telectrix, Gavin, thanks for the input.

Wes, not in a major ball busting hurry but can’t wait that long unfortunately, wifey will go mental by then!

It’s less than a day’s work really, I can close up after first fix then leave the second fix for as long as I need to.

If he has PM'd you there will be a red flag top right of this page by the envelope symbol, just tap/click on this to view and respond.

Reply to Electrician Gloucester for lighting job in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net