Discuss Electrician Tattoo ideas? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Bit random and irrelevant, but I’m wanting to get a tattoo sleeve electrician themed. Just wanting some ideas. Don’t want like 13a sockets and lamps on my arm though lol. So far I’ve got;

High voltage sign
Lightning
Circuit board
Plasma ball
Electricity atom structure
Ohms law
Earth symbol

Bit random and irrelevant, but I’m wanting to get a tattoo sleeve electrician themed. Just wanting some ideas. Don’t want like 13a sockets and lamps on my arm though lol. So far I’ve got;

High voltage sign
Lightning
Circuit board
Plasma ball
Electricity atom structure
Ohms law
Earth symbol

This has made my day. I thought I was crazy for having a n/o contact on my arm. Can give any inspiration but bash on mate!!

s-l1000.jpg

Zs=Ze+(R1+R2)...

Although a PCB might be quite good if you go down the bio-mechanical route.

Reply to Electrician Tattoo ideas? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi. Apologies if this has been covered previously, but I’m so out of touch using forums and still don’t have much of an idea how to work this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to have installed 2 x 16A commando sockets in my shed. I want to run a MIG welder which has a max output of 180A @ 23V and a 3hp 2.2kW...
Replies
Views
👋 First time poster here. My name is Melissa and I’m asking for advice regarding my mom and stepdad’s home. He tried for 4 days to work the...
Replies
Views
I’m in the process of changing my old downlights in the bathroom , I put them in years ago with advice from my late father who was a sparky, these...
Replies
Views
Qualified electrician here. Need some advice with installing a Ring doorbell as mains powered in oppose to battery powered. I am pretty...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock