Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Electrician wanted in Crawley in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. fieldo

fieldo EF Member

Hello

Langley Services are looking for a fully qualified electrician (Domestic/Commercial) to start after the Easter Holidays on a sub contractor basis.
    Must live in Crawley or the surrounding area, have a full clean drivers licence, be able to inspect and test, PAT test and be able to work on your own.

Please email back if you are interested.

2. Aaron Weight

Aaron Weight New EF Member

3. Aaron Weight

Aaron Weight New EF Member

Gd evening, i am recently qualified and live in the Redhill area. I will be available to do certain bits a week. Please email me for anymore info.

4. fieldo

fieldo EF Member

Hello Aaron

OK thanks for that, we will keep you in mind. Thanks

5. fieldo

fieldo EF Member

Hello again Aaron

We can offer you some work this week if your available. If so please contact 01293 365365.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sam "Switch Electrical"

Sam "Switch Electrical" New EF Member

Business Name:
    Switch Electrical
    Hi, Switch Electrical (Residential and commercial) is a Crawley based company you may have seen our van around. We maybe able to offer you a solution to your electrical needs. We also are available for emergency call outs as an FYI.

Mobile: 07896772372 Sam