Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Electricians Van Insurance - Past renewal price? in the Insurance for Electricians area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Brightspark2

Brightspark2 Electrician's Arms

Try putting someone older on the quote as a named driver, preferably a women .

Where have you said you are parking it?

Please note this is named driver not main driver.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Barry White

Barry White Guest

Make up a fake quote on moneysupermarket (just for a trial) put in van details but omit registration plate put address as another number in your street and any name with your dob and any no claims you have. Once you have the profile setup try adding NAMED DRIVERS WHO LIVE WITH YOU one at a time and recalcuate the quote noting the best result its trial and error.
    once you get the quote retry another quote with the same criteria BUT with all your correct details dont forget the van needs business insurance and dont lie about milage or where its kept etc or other details to get a lower quote as it will void the polecy.

Did this for my son and got good quotes the only reason for the "fake details" is they store all quotes. Sons quote was better with me on this year and his mum last year increased by £30 with us both on ???

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  3. Dan

Dan I'm not a sparky but I know a couple ;-) Staff Member