Discuss Electricity Usage (SMART Meter Data) in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JamieElec

Hi,

I'm a student at Lancaster University and currently completing a dissertation on selecting electricity tariffs for households. I know some of the electricians like to record the daily energy they use over time. I'm required to collected some sample data of households electricity usage to compare and analyse different tariffs available.

The easiest way to do this is to collect data from households with SMART Meters as most records usage of the house every 30 min intervals. It will be great if someone will be kind enough to supply the data.

Example:
Screen Shot 2015-02-01 at 15.20.57.png
The best way is to have a file looking similar to the picture, showing the date and the timestamps of the whole day. It will be the best to have recordings of 3 months or more to gain in-depth analysis.

I know most people will be concerned about supplying the data as it's personal but I ensure the data collected will be only be operated by myself and the project only. Also your personal information will be unidentifiable in the project and will not be shared with others.

You can either reply here, private message or the email:

[email protected]

Many thanks ahead and if you have any queries, free feel to contact me.

Hi Jamie,

I've got reservations about any kind of thread that is fishing for personal data of any type. Please PM me with your contact details as well as details of the course you're on at Lancaster Uni and the lecturer in charge of the course so I can check your validity.

Thanks in advance

Marv.

Reply to Electricity Usage (SMART Meter Data) in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net