Discuss Elex - Coventry - next Thursday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I keep being busy when they come near to me (Exeter ) next year is my year - I'm the boss of me! actually I am!
Also I think you may be building the bacon roll up a bit much - careful now, hate to see you disappointed early in the day!
Enjoy and tell us all about it - keep your eye out for Pete999 he'll be the one with the bag of sparkling tools!

too far for me to travel. and yes, the bacon baps are pants. they cremate the bacon and don't even butter the bap. bloody Philistines.

Just thought I would pass some info on to anyone who is interested, although judging by some of the bitchy replies I got I realy don't know if I should bother, I mentioned that I had an interesting chat about home automation, which brought forward some needless, mind altering, childish responses from some quarters (you know who you are) I said I would pass on details the guy on the stand was offering free traing so IF you are interested here are the contact detail "deltadore.co.uk/contact":handpointup:.

Reply to Elex - Coventry - next Thursday in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So what are your thoughts? Over 100 schools in England closed, 40 or so in Scotland after a building material with a projected lifespan of 30-40...
Replies
Views
1 - Major supply fault, details unknown. By time I get there DNO already put in genny and are digging up road. 2 - Reason for call, heating not...
Replies
Views
I'm writing this mainly hoping something occurs to me while writing it! I got called to an occasionally tripping RCD. It's a Hager double height...
Replies
Views
Hello! I've been racking my brain this evening about some RCD selections. I've been doing some work for a solar installer, and they've asked me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just finished a contract working on a new build where, over the past 13 months, I've learned much of the ins and outs of modern...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock