Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers

Please visit our prime electrical forum sponsor - they have the best tools at the best prices. If you find a price better somewhere else, call them or contact them, and they may be able to beat it for you. Especially on an order of a few items.

Dismiss Notice

Discuss ELEX exeter Anyone else? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Rpa07

Rpa07 4000 posts - only 54195 behind Telectrix! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Ebenezer electrical
    Last year before I went to my local ELEX at Exeter I was questioning whether to buy a super rods deluxe set.
    I bought one not at the show but after and have to say that they are amazing - not only are they excellent to pull, run and fish cables but they are superb at retrieving lost tools!
    1) A measuring tape 3 metres down a cavity wall - retrieved with 3 rods and the magnet!
    2) A knife in the dark basement of a house - retrieved!
    3) My Torch left in a ceiling, fished with the magnet from another vantage point - retrieved!

Now this either means that the CK super rod kits are excellent in every sense OR that I’m very clumsy with my tools! The jury is out!
    ELEX on Friday - woop woop!
    Day off!

• Like Like x 2
  2. PEG

PEG Respected Member

Yep,they are handy...even fishing cables through vehicles,without having to strip out trim,which is obviously made to go in just the once:rolleyes:

I've just added a few extra rods,to my collection,as my pal bought a Toyota van,and there were found (missing-presumed lost)....in the gap between the floor and bulkhead.

They are now in their translucent tubey home,swapping probing stories,with their new friends :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ruston

ruston Respected Member

So you have a high miler Rod now. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. PEG

PEG Respected Member

I think i could get to your house,with em' :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ruston

ruston Respected Member

Best thing since sliced bread. Make a good tape measure too. :)