Discuss Elex Show Manchester 2013 in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a link so you can sign up WELCOME TO ELEXSHOW ? THE PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIAN'S EXHIBITION

It's on the 20th and 21st of June so who is going? Do you want to meet up?

I've been to a few of these shows and met up with quite a few members, its great to put faces with names and good friendships have come out of it as well. Me and ******** are going on the Friday and hopefully meeting up with *************.

You will see me from a mile off because I look a bit like this :-

Elex Show Manchester 2013 1012 - EletriciansForums.net

And I'll be wearing a silly name badge again, a bit like this one:-

Elex Show Manchester 2013 IMAG0395 - EletriciansForums.net

I dont take life that seriously, its a day out buying toys (tools).

Challenge to you all:- If anyone has the man vegetables to make up a silly name badge and dose not mind looking like a rounded door handle for the day, the best one gets a free pint from me.

Last edited:
I have one but can`t put it in here :D

- - - Updated - - -

pm me your email address and i will forward you your entrance voucher

@ Eion. I'll be there to pick up some free-bies.

@ Mod Phi, I'll wear the name badge that you make up only if you come this time???

@ Telextrix, are you sure you want a name badge made by Phil???

Here is a link so you can sign up WELCOME TO ELEXSHOW ? THE PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICIAN'S EXHIBITION

It's on the 20th and 21st of June so who is going? Do you want to meet up?

I've been to a few of these shows and met up with quite a few members, its great to put faces with names and good friendships have come out of it as well. Me and Glennsparks are going on the Friday and hopefully meeting up with Sparkysharky.

You will see me from a mile off because I look a bit like this :-

View attachment 19116

And I'll be wearing a silly name badge again, a bit like this one:-

View attachment 19117

I dont take life that seriously, its a day out buying toys (tools).

Challenge to you all:- If anyone has the man vegetables to make up a silly name badge and dose not mind looking like a rounded door handle for the day, the best one gets a free pint from me.

You big fat liar!!!!! You ORDERED me to wear clean gloves when we were putting them ceiling tiles up!!!lol
NEVER once did we have a laugh!!! I was very disappointed!!lol

Hows it going me old mucker????

We out next week for a few beers and a few games of snooker???

Any time Mr. Jay. Next time put your game face on lol.

Manchester next month??????? This time I wont be your supervisor :rofl:

Any time Mr. Jay. Next time put your game face on lol.

Manchester next month??????? This time I wont be your supervisor :rofl:

I loved being bossed about by you!!!! Especially when you told me to get in the toilet and bend over.......that was amazing!!!! You almost sounded like the wife!!!lol

I might just Manchester.....when do you need to know by????? Im in the middle of moving so things are up in the air at the min!!

Thinking about staying over for the night myself mate. Should be a good night out???

got you a nice gaff to saty in, right up your street :D

"“Awful, truly awful”
Elex Show Manchester 2013 {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Reviewed 23 January 2011

Stayed here in November 2010. We travelled as a group of 6 people aged 23-24. I had orignally booked another hotel in the city centre but due to a mix up the other hotel was unavailable, so i found the hotel at the last minute. I did read up about the hotel before hand and thought that it couldnt be as bad as it was made out. However it was worse!!! We had 3 rooms, (2 doubles and a twin). the first double room had a huge hole in the celing and also a nasty smell of stale sweat and beer.(this was the nicest room!) the twin room had a rickety staircase that lead to the bathroom, the staircase had been painted with white gloss paint which made it slippery and the last step was slanted and was nicknamed by members of my group "the ankle breaker". The twin room also had a fire escape door which open of its own accord. The second of the double rooms was by far the worst, there was cracks and holes in every wall, the carpet was stained and sticky (do not walk on any carpet in bare feet) the window in this room did not close and was next to the fire escape. (DO NOT leave vaulables in room)to combat the draught from the open window ( we stayed in November so it was not exactly tropical temperatures) the radiator was on full whack, meaning 1/2 the room was freezing cold and 1/2 the room was red hot. The breakfast was already in the room and looked a little bit dodgy. ( we did not risk eating it) Overall the hotel is the worst hotel i have EVER stayed in!!! The hotel was dirty and overpriced, which is a shame as the location is quite good, i think if this hotel had a total refurbishment then i may concider staying again, however i will just stay elsewhere in future."

what day we all going. i thought friday.

Reply to Elex Show Manchester 2013 in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock