Discuss Elexshow,toolfair and plumbexpo in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Does anyone know if on Thursday and Friday it access to all the events with the toolfair pass or if you need to get all 3 to go tool,elex and plumb?

Also does anyone know if you can take children in as il be taking my newborn and wife around with me

Last edited:
Does anyone know if on Thursday and Friday it access to all the events with the toolfair pass or if you need to get all 3 to go tool,elex and plumb?

Also does anyone know if you can take children in as il be taking my newborn and wife around with me
You will need to register you other half, don't know about the Rug Rat though, what out that your nipper doesn't hide any bounty in the bedding:):eek: Personally I wouldn't take my Mrs,"Pete there's no handbags or underwear at this show", and then there's persistant sharp intake of breath when I buy something.

You will need to register you other half, don't know about the Rug Rat though, what out that your nipper doesn't hide any bounty in the bedding:):eek: Personally I wouldn't take my Mrs,"Pete there's no handbags or underwear at this show", and then there's persistant sharp intake of breath when I buy something.
Registered the wife already

Toolfair have said it shouldn’t be an issue got an answer from them 5 min ago Pete.

Just going to have a look about and get a few freebies hopefully then go for lunch- Family day out to look at tool ----

Registered the wife already

Toolfair have said it shouldn’t be an issue got an answer from them 5 min ago Pete.

Just going to have a look about and get a few freebies hopefully then go for lunch- Family day out to look at tool ----
All sorted have a good day out, and don't spend too much money, take it from me.

it's simple pete. take £100 cash, leave all credit/debit cards at home. spend up to £90 at elex, £10 left over for a couple of beers. sorted.

Reply to Elexshow,toolfair and plumbexpo in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net