Discuss email fail on galaxy phone. in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
as title.email says last synched a few days ago.only way to get emails is to delete the email account, then re-install it.then the emails come in, but the after the current ones, no more come in and i have to delete the account again and re-install. any geeks got any ideas???

and i hate apple stuff. soon as you get used to it they upgrade the ios so your £££££££100s device won't work on latest apps and is obsolete.

I have got a android phone ,but it a heavy thing and keeps telling to up date the phone ,what is the point . when the storage goes in to cloud .
I keep looking up out side and still cant see it .:)

as title.email says last synched a few days ago.only way to get emails is to delete the email account, then re-install it.then the emails come in, but the after the current ones, no more come in and i have to delete the account again and re-install. any geeks got any ideas???

What email app are you useing? Try not to use the inbuild email app and just download either the hotmail or gmail or yahoo app and use it through the app. If it’s not one of them emails try blue mail that’s the best I have found for not traditional email clients.

Reply to email fail on galaxy phone. in the Computer and Networking Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have done around 16 or 17 quotes in the last few weeks , some small jobs where the quote was literally hourly rate + materials so took 20 mins...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm an I.T.. engineer with some outdated electrical experience. I qualified C&G 2330 17th edition about 15 years ago, but my only experience...
Replies
Views
Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
Mila are on the lookout for qualified electricians across the UK. We are about to go live with Amazon Home Services in all regions, meaning that...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock