• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Emergency Fluorescent & LED Light Fittings in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

markanderson197

I have for sale the following light fittings:
  • 3 x 6ft Hispec IP 65 Rated, Emergency, Single Fluorescent Light Fitting
  • 2 x Hispec Emergency LED Bulkheads (Maintained or Non Maintained)
  • 1 x 4ft Fluorescent Light Fitting (Non Emergency)
  • 1 x 28W High Frequency Round Polo 2D Luminaire IP44 (Non Emergency)
These items are surplus to requirements and have not been used. You are welcome to visit to view or test the fittings if you're lucky enough to live near Bury (Lancashire). The items listed are to be sold altogether with this listing and not individually. These items are for collection only. £50 for the lot

Regards, M.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Emergency Fluorescent & LED Light Fittings in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello gents I'm just after some clarification, I have a kitchen light fitting that uses a 2D 28W compact fluoresent lamp that I'd like to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been having some issues trying to fix a fluorescent light in the bathroom. Here's the steps I've taken so far after it suddenly...
Replies
Views
Recently moved into a new home and replaced the main light fitting in the sitting room. We replaced it with this dimmable LED fitting: ENDON...
Replies
Views
I’m hoping to replace my mains-wired under kitchen cabinet fluorescent light fittings with some LED strip light units and need some advice please...
Replies
Views
Been a while since I installed emergency lights as new. Bit rusty. Now I’ve got a few rooms to wire in a building that are going to be rented out...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock