Discuss ET Solar And Eversolar in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
HI ALL,

Seen some panels at great price, ET solar 235wp All looks good on the spec sheet along with ever solar inverter. Just wondered if anyone had heard of these so i can get some feedback before i buy!

Many Thanks

ive just had these fitted mate,14 235w panels and inverter.But i have no idea how good or bad .If you go to pvoutput.org and look for hilltopsolar my figures are on.

if you still cant mate here they are i hope
Date[SIZE=0.70em][/SIZE]Generated[SIZE=0.75em][/SIZE]Efficiency[SIZE=0.75em][/SIZE]Exported[SIZE=0.75em][/SIZE]Peak Output[SIZE=0.75em][/SIZE]Peak TimeConditions[SIZE=0.75em][/SIZE]TemperatureComments
Edit | Blurb16/12/110.270kWh0.082kWh/kW0.270kWh--Snow-SNOW AND DULL ALL DAY
Edit | Blurb15/12/114.120kWh1.252kWh/kW4.120kWh--Partly Cloudy-some sunny spells
Edit | Blurb14/12/110.590kWh0.179kWh/kW0.590kWh--Mostly Cloudy-dull no sun
Edit | Blurb13/12/112.690kWh0.818kWh/kW2.690kWh--Partly Cloudy-rain on morning sun later
Edit | Blurb12/12/115.860kWh1.781kWh/kW5.860kWh--Fine-sunny morning cloudy later
Edit | Blurb11/12/110.610kWh0.185kWh/kW0.610kWh--Cloudy-dull no sun
Edit | Blurb10/12/113.330kWh1.012kWh/kW3.330kWh--Mostly Cloudy-bright spells
Edit | Blurb09/12/113.640kWh1.106kWh/kW3.640kWh--Mostly Cloudy-
Edit | Blurb08/12/111.090kWh0.331kWh/kW1.090kWh--Showers-horrible weather
Edit | Blurb07/12/116.550kWh1.991kWh/kW6.550kWh--Fine-sunny
Edit | Blurb06/12/114.450kWh1.353kWh/kW4.450kWh--Fine-sunny morning cloudy later
31ms

not sure what meter it is but i had a eversolar solar eye monitor supplied with it which you can look at for feedback.You can also get the readings off the inverter with the press of one button.It also has 2 ethernet ports which has the solar eye wireless part attached but i presume a pc can be added to monitor things.My December target is 62 kwh so im over half way for the worst month to start really.

hi stavtoon i live in sunderland with 14 panels but i im having trouble getting solar eye connection to solar bee any help you can give would be much appreciated i have allready spent hours on this thankyou.

We have had similar problems with the solar eye. There is a new batch coming in so not sure if they have sorted the issue. I'm trying out a few others now.

hi stavtoon i live in sunderland with 14 panels but i im having trouble getting solar eye connection to solar bee any help you can give would be much appreciated i have allready spent hours on this thankyou.

I just pushed a pen into the little hole on the solar bee until the LED flashed then on the eye press and hold the right arrow key until the wireless symbol comes on with a number 1 next to it then press the larger button until it lights up.Leave until its connected if not then try again with number 2 .

Reply to ET Solar And Eversolar in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net