Discuss Eversolar Inverters in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SRE

Any good? I've stuck with SMA and Fronius so far but I've got a tight budget for a customer. I don't want a false economy but it doesn't need to be bells and whistles either!

Never used one but (tried) to talk to a rep at Eco Build.

Ever tried to hold more than a one sentence conversation with your local Chinese take away or restaurant?

After about three minutes we still couldn't make each other understand so we just took some data sheets and made a hasty retreat. If we do use one I just hope I never have to ring the technical line!

I use these all the time - i find them to be good quality, high spec, low to high voltage spectrum unlike SMA, bulit in Class B, and they do a G59 range.

Honeslty just try one you will like - and also the panels are of good quality, at least they mine there own silicon and dont buy cells of the open market.

Ever solar are big in Australia (so they say), so just because its not a home brand dont be put of - also they do an extended 25 year warrently now. Just run it through PVSOL, and you will find the panels under "Gigabiz"

Last edited:
Are you sure they have built in Class B RCD? Last time I looked they had inbuilt residual current monitoring - not the same thing at all.

Ive installed 2 so far and they perform very well! with ET solar modules!

I have supplied a ever solar inverter with Canadian solar panels to a customer for his unit, and it outperforms his fronius inverter with sanyo hit panels on his house.....top names dont always perform like you perceive they will.

Reply to Eversolar Inverters in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net