Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Facom protwist screwdrivers in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. ashg285

ashg285 Regular EF Member

Hi im after a new set of screwdrivers can anyone recommend these ? I really like the look of them haha, I'm also not sure if to go for the slim blade ones. I've previously used Ck, Bahco and wiha but just fancy a change.

Cheers

2. Richard Burns

Richard Burns Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Richard Burns
    I haven't used them but I would expect that they would be a good quality choice.
    I keep meaning to get slim ones for the inaccessible screws but never get around to it, far too stingy to pay out when my current ones are nearly usable!
    If you get them and try them you can then give a report back to the forum on quality!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ashg285

Cheers for you're reply, i had the slim ones in the Wihas and they did come in handy for certain screws.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

What we talking different screwdrivers for different screws, you'll need bloody hundreds of screwdrivers, get a grip Son get a grip.:p

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ashg285

Been using these for a week now and very impressed they feel good in the hand and look the part:), only time will tell how long they will last but they seem very well made (I no I've only had them a week) Quality seems good though.

6. davesparks

davesparks Trusted Advisor

Facom are a pretty good brand, despite being French.

• Like Like x 1
  7. static zap

static zap Regular EF Member

They seem to have trendy ,noticeable names well sorted just like FCUK ...