Discuss Fatmax Pro Mobile Tool Chest in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Been playing around with how much I can get in it, which is a lot

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Surprisingly easy to manoeuvre when its on the deck

Last edited by a moderator:
nice collection of kit there mate big fan of ck myself, ive got the stanley open top long bag its brilliant, most my tools are ck mind

nice collection of kit there mate big fan of ck myself, ive got the stanley open top long bag its brilliant, most my tools are ck mind

Cheers, the CK bag is full to bursting and weighs a ton.

Am only just starting out but am a tool obsessive and try to buy the best gear (would rather save than buy cheap) so have bought all CK, Knipex, Wera, Fluke, Makita etc.. and added some of my old Gedore and Stahlwille gear, still plenty more to buy yet (18v SDS and Grinder are next on my list). Expensive hobby though, I've spent well over 2k since June!

Just wish I'd never have sold this http://www.samstagsales.com/hz166c.htm, worth more now than what I paid for it 10+ years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using the Fatmax Pro Chest for a few months now, and I've had comments such as, "I see you brought the van". :) It's a decent tool chest, although only really necessary for 'heavy' tools for 1st fix type work.

I also use that CK bag, which goes everywhere with me and is brilliant for every type of job. I've even managed to cram my Megger 1552 in the middle compartment and use an old hair clipper bag to bundle all the leads in with it!

i got the freeby Dewalt tote n use it for test kit drivers pliers ect a kids training shoe bag makes an ideal holder for all the leads even for Elektrak plug extensions n Kilx adaptors made up in it

Cheers, the CK bag is full to bursting and weighs a ton.

Am only just starting out but am a tool obsessive and try to buy the best gear (would rather save than buy cheap) so have bought all CK, Knipex, Wera, Fluke, Makita etc.. and added some of my old Gedore and Stahlwille gear, still plenty more to buy yet (18v SDS and Grinder are next on my list). Expensive hobby though, I've spent well over 2k since June!

Just wish I'd never have sold this HAZET Assistent 166C and 162C, worth more now than what I paid for it 10+ years ago

a good saying i always follow = buy cheap and you buy twice so always worth spending the extra bit of cash in most cases

Help

Ive been looking at the fatmax pro to store my item but need to know if the internal space will accomodate it. I need a minimum of (L) 70cm x (W) 454cm x (D) 26cm. Depth needs to be a minimum of 26cm across the whole length.

Would appreciate it if someone could help to confirm the internal dimensions

Reply to Fatmax Pro Mobile Tool Chest in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net