Discuss fault on inverter? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

fault on a inverter i installed 5 yrs ago, packed it all in then also so dont know much about these has i havent kept up with it all,

i think the inverter was eversolor if i remember , going to look tomorrow

ive attached piccy if you dont mind looking over guys and if you can help great

Fault - http://Upload the image directly to the thread.com/a/FQBef

Cheers Grand

Seen this one a couple of times. Fatal fault - not repairable. Original inverter would have had 5 year warranty so if it's outside that, the customer will have to buy a new inverter.

If it's inside 5 years, Zeversolar will pick up the tab but it may take a while for the replacement to arrive.

thanks for the reply, did a bit of googling, yeah looks like they will sort and can take time, luckly he had until oct until the warranty ran out, not good though and looks like its quite common on this make.

i asume alot of peed off customers just outside of the warranty also

cheers
grand

we've done 3 of them in the last few months, 1 just in warranty, 2 just out of it.

Not ours, glad we never installed any of those inverters.

Good service from them and new inverter send out, trouble is i installed two strings and the inverter only have connections for one, they've asked if i can adjust the wiring.

out of this for a long time now but can i get connections for it somewhere to put the two strings into one inverter?

Cheers
Grnad

Reply to fault on inverter? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net