Discuss Favourite music album???????? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I'm with Westy, anything Paul Weller, for me he is up their with the greats, scrap that he is one of the greats.
That's entertainment is one of my favourite songs of all time.
He did a fantastic version with Noel Gallagher, I'll see if I can find it.

That's Entertainment was not produced by Polydor the Jams record company. They apparently owed money to a German record company and he knocked it up in a caravan after a gig with all proceeds going to said record company.

Simple Minds still one of my all time favourite bands and great live. Still producing really good stuff ‘ Big Music’
Saw U2 a couple of times in the early 80’s and prefer the early raw sounding tracks of that time to some of the more recent material.

Simple Minds still one of my all time favourite bands and great live. Still producing really good stuff ‘ Big Music’
Saw U2 a couple of times in the early 80’s and prefer the early raw sounding tracks of that time to some of the more recent material.
glittering prize was my favourite of theirs, and U2 were good in the early days, they just got a bit up their own arses as the group progressed.

I like a vast spectrum of music from opera to heavy rock,even any of those that I consider my favourites, I could never and probably never have listened to a whole album,even the best get stale after a few tracks

Paul Weller is a fine singer songwriter with a good reputation,unfortunately I was never taken with much that he produced,some of his songs and performances were allright ish,but no more
I find it almost impossible to name any single album that I could pick so lets stick with Carol King and Tapestery

I did some work for Polydor years back Ironic that the Moody Blues where on their roster.......

Stiff Records now that was a label to party with......

That's Entertainment was not produced by Polydor the Jams record company. They apparently owed money to a German record company and he knocked it up in a caravan after a gig with all proceeds going to said record company.
Polydor started of as a German company and Thats Entertainment was never released as a UK domestic single it was classed as an import,

Came out at the same time as this,

glittering prize was my favourite of theirs, and U2 were good in the early days, they just got a bit up their own arses as the group progressed.
Took the words outa my mouth, Glittering Prize was a brilliant record.

Used to visit BMG at Putney Bridge where Simon Cowell was based in A+R known as Big Mean Germans in the trade. Sony in Golden Square was fun cheap Playstation's and games they loved me at Virgin with my contacts and Sony staff loved me for the Virgin freebies.

Polydor started of as a German company and Thats Entertainment was never released as a UK domestic single it was classed as an import,

Came out at the same time as this,
The last thing that I saw as I lay there on the floor was Jesus saves painted by an atheist nutterhead. Written after someone was mugged and robbed on the underground .

2EAE8799-6BE9-46BE-94E8-2EE5E736062A.jpeg

Am I the only fan of 'the gray chapter' by Slipknot??

Reply to Favourite music album???????? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net