Discuss Favourite Music Single..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Mind you, there are other excellent tracks on this album too...I turned down an offer of £200 for the original vinyl...I mean, why wouldn't you take it to the grave with you?
...well, because you can't play it in hell!

Which brings me to Atomic Rooster...
but that's for another time...
It's late, and having made it safely home from the pub, indulged my musical reflections and had another nightcap...it's time for bed.
Oh! Watch for my pick of the pops on the thread about best album!
Nite nite!

When I was working at EMI I was friendly with the guy in the design/print room and got a copy of the artwork that he was producing for an album, with notes etc etc. He loved the fact that I was the only bod available and knew how to work on the Fiery Printer.

Favourite Music Single..... IMG_3301.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

So its some cheap --- tact that no one pay any significance to?
Yep if you say so the final design went on to be produced this was the test pre production artwork, nice to have on the wall and a lot better then the tat that you have from IKEA ;o))))))

I also have this, doesn't mean much now days as you can get them made up but back in the day.....

Favourite Music Single..... upload_2018-9-18_21-53-32 - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to Favourite Music Single..... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock