Discuss Feedback please in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

O

oldtimer

Guys
I would like some feedback please on some documentation I have put together. First of all I joined this forum 3-4 months ago and this has been a great help to me. I am also concidering a career change which may involve inspection and testing along with intruder alarms. I served my time on the 14th edition got my 15th 16th and 17th but I am a bit rusty on domestics so I have created some what I think is simple "Janet and John" checks sheets and would like some feedback on them.

So I have them in word format but can put them (3-off) to pdf so sticking my neck out and looking for constructive feedback anybody interested and if so do you want me to mail them to you as I dont want to put them on the site in case I have got it wrong and I end up giving Joe public a bum steer so any takers ?

Hi old timer,

Sounds interesting and if you could send me a copy I will be happy to try and help. I am not sure what type of documentation you are referring to.

If it is contracts etc, I think there are some to be downloaded from the IET and Napit websites, probably others I guess.

Best wishes,

Rex

Reply to Feedback please in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock