Discuss Feeling frustrated ahhh..... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I don't think you can tar all age groups with the same brush, mind you if I worked with Lee he might find himself up for murder:D
haha....I would love to get a big commercial job and organise a team off of here. Every one stops what they are up to and does it for one week. I think we would have a proper elite team....Or a case of too many chiefs :D

Fair point however I've come across a few electricians in the past just come out of being a apprentice turn up in top of range work clothes all the latest drills etc. and site radio at full blast. Do a poor standard of work go home at 2.30 and leave the rest of us to sort the problems out .

I sense jealousy on the work clothes and tools part, i get this constantly. I wear trousers with holster pockets with knee pads and a smart hoodie because i like to look smart and tidy not like an old tramp in blue jeans moaning about their wrecked knees because your a 'wimp if you wear kneepads' jog on!.

Just because people invest in themselves and buy kit to help improve there work and make themselves efficient doesn't mean "all the gear no idea". I find it annoying and embarrassing when people lack a full tool kit because they would rather ---- their wage down the boozer urninal than buy extensive kit. I never need to borrow someones tools because i saved and invested when i was an apprentice. I have a lot of nice tools that i have grafted for, just because i chose not to waste it on drink and nights out and i thought about my career doesnt mean i havent a clue!

Rant!

haha....I would love to get a big commercial job and organise a team off of here. Every one stops what they are up to and does it for one week. I think we would have a proper elite team....Or a case of too many chiefs :D
We'd get bu**er all done Lee.

I sense jealousy on the work clothes and tools part, i get this constantly. I wear trousers with holster pockets with knee pads and a smart hoodie because i like to look smart and tidy not like an old tramp in blue jeans moaning about their wrecked knees because your a 'wimp if you wear kneepads' jog on!.

Just because people invest in themselves and buy kit to help improve there work and make themselves efficient doesn't mean "all the gear no idea". I find it annoying and embarrassing when people lack a full tool kit because they would rather **** their wage down the boozer urninal than buy extensive kit. I never need to borrow someones tools because i saved and invested when i was an apprentice. I have a lot of nice tools that i have grafted for, just because i chose not to waste it on drink and nights out and i thought about my career doesnt mean i havent a clue!

Rant!
Not at all its peoples attitudes of doing a good job and giving a dam to the work they are doing .

just because i chose not to waste it on drink and nights out and i thought about my career doesnt mean i havent a clue!

Rant!

There was no need to have a go at me like that:eek::)
My jeans get washed every so often
Am going now for my usual couple of jars down the boozer, and I will have you know my knees are just fine :)

Whatever job it is, we could talk about it for 2 years and smash it out in half a day - that way we'd have all of our disagreements out of the way and no time, whilst on the job, to argue!
I expect some "winner" buttons for that one, please!

Reply to Feeling frustrated ahhh..... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net