• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Few bits for sale (Estwing, Wera, Martindale) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

Having a clearout as I have decided to buy some super rods but can't justify spending that much when I have so much "Spare" stuff lying around, so have decided to sell a few bits off to go towards them.

What you get:

• Brand new sealed Estwing 16oz Claw Hammer
  • Wera Kraftform Kompakt 18 piece VDE screwdriver set (I own three of these sets so has had little use, like new just a but of dirt on the handle, but I have thrown away the rubbish volt indicating driver but the fluke voltstick fits in the case nicely.)
  • Fluke Voltstick
  • Martindale Voltage Tester (Never Used)
  • Chisel
£70 delivered, cash on collection or paypal as gift.

5708636310_03e4d19bc5_z.jpg

Cheers

I'll take these. By the way your message box is full so I can't send you a message. Please send me your paypal address for payment and I'll pay when I receive it.

I'd have snatched this up too, but I just got pipped to the post.

Serves me right for making one last cupper before bedtime.

Last edited:

Reply to Few bits for sale (Estwing, Wera, Martindale) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I was looking to treat myself to a new VDE screw driver set. I saw another thread on this forum put Wera at 30% of market. So I treated myself to...
Replies
Views
E
Hi guys just selling a few surplus tools to fund a new fishing reel. After having some problems recently with Royal Mail postage I would ideally...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
E
For sale: 2 x Pairs of Knipex 87 26 250 new style waterpump pliers (Cost £48 each) NEW 1 x Knipex 180mm Side Cutters (Cost £25) Had very little...
Replies
Views
E
Hi Guys, just been clearing out my van and have far too many spares of things so here they are. 4x Dewalt Heavy duty organiser boxes 1 x Dewalt...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E
E
HI guys, after clearing out the van I have now made a start on the shed. I have a new Wera Kraftform Kompakt VDE screwdriver set (18 Piece) with 2...
Replies
Views
Jason Wood
J

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock