• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Few tools for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

I am supposed to be racing in a competition next week but have snapped my frame in training yesterday so need to raise some funds quick to buy a new one for my mountain bike.

I am selling:

Bosch GBH36VF-LI 36v Cordless SDS Drill with 1 x 2.6a Battery, Charger, Quick Change Chuck & Case. All Brand new never used (I loved mine so much I bought this as a spare - how sad am I?) and with 2 years warranty remaining. £410 Delivered

Fluke T5-1000 Meter Brand new in carry case £70 delivered

2 x Pairs Knipex Cobra Waterpump Pliers 250mm Brand new £30 delivered for the pair

1 x Brand New Knipex 86 03 250 Pliers Wrench (RRP £69) - £35 delivered

1 x Veto Propac XL Zipped Toolbag - Brand New £100 delivered

PM to secure payment via PayPal or Cash On Collection fine

Thanks

Hi Sparkie, what are you interested in? I have a fully verified PayPal account or bank with the HSBC so can accept bank transfers?

Hi Lenny, just selling them as a pair unfortunatly as I have weighed them and insured postage will be around £5 so thought I would combine them to save on this?

Forgot to mention I also have a brand new boxed Leica Disto D2 comes with original reciept for £158 - £115 delivered

Cheers Guys

The voltage tester mate, I dont have paypal but might be able to transfer.

hoping halifax will let me transfer funds to HSBC

Last edited by a moderator:
The drill on ebay is available to anyone on here for £330 delivered.

The Leica is now £100 delivered

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Few tools for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net