Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Filling in test certificate in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Gazthesparky

Gazthesparky Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Udell Electrical Services
    Just a quick couple of questions its a Friday and now sitting doing paperwork with a couple of beers.

Im filling in a certificate to cover a consumer unit change and having a mental block.

There is a 3phase supply coming into the building and then the flat I was working in has a 6oamp supply.

noting the supply characteristics is it the 3phase supply that you note down and then later list the 60amp sub main or is it the 60amp sub main I list as the supply characteristics

[​IMG]
    This is the supply would you agree that it is a TNS supply ? tested line to earth and it was o.17 ohms and Line to Neutral 0.19

The earth to the flat is bolted off of the metal trunking that comes from the supply head

cheers

IMG_7886.JPG

2. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

3. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Top Poster Of Month

The supply to the installation YOU are testing

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Trusted Advisor

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    agree, and that head that's almost as old as me and pete added together wants binning.

i mean the head for the bin, not me and pete.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gazthesparky

Gazthesparky Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Udell Electrical Services
    thanks for that just needed some clarification and defiantly agree the head needs binning but thats not my problem I'm just doing work in one of the flats its the factor company who's responsible for the communal area/supplys.

A lot of the tenements in Glasgow are supplied like this