Discuss Finding a switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks guys,
I had a look on farnell but didn't find anything, probably because I got lost in their thousands of options! I'll have a look on cpc and maplin later.
Cheers,
Will.

After looking, none of these places seem to stock (at least maplin doesn't) and I've looked quite extensively on farnell and cpc, I've been looking under spst pushbuttons, am I just looking for the wrong thing? I'm only familiar with electronics really, I'm not really versed in electrical stuff at all!

Hi,
First off, apologies if I am posting this in the wrong forum.
I'm looking to replace a switch in a light I've bought and hence am seeking a place to find a replacement.
If anyone could help me locate a replacement/a place to start looking I'd be incredibly grateful!

Picture:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mUK8l4lZeOI/ThXoc5qmQoI/AAAAAAAAAzc/Ufswh9SV5xg/s800/DSCF4027

Dimensions:
2.5cm x 1.4cm x 3cm

Regards,
Will Price.

Try these will, i have copied the link for you, hope this help andy
Push on Push Off Switch for Lights

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Finding a switch in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone I've moved into a flat and I've decided to replace the original electric switches and sockets with white ones. I've done them all...
Replies
Views
Looking for a little advise as I’m not sure what’s happening So I’m looking at moving a two way light switch probably about 100cm away from its...
Replies
Views
I am looking at installation of an architectural dimmer, that is will supply 6 channels, with 20A circuits each (2400W ea). Our hall has can light...
Replies
Views
hi there - i have a consumer unit where the main switch is located in the middle of the consumer unit. I usually see the main switch on either...
Replies
Views
I have a fairly typical setup of the light on my landing being able to be controlled by both a switch on the landing and a switch at the bottom of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock