Discuss fixings for a stone roof in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

installed what? panels?

I'm guessing that been in the Solar PV Forum and given the OP's tag that it's a safe bet we are discussing mounting panels on the roof ;)

In my view, an 'in-roof' sysem is the best way of going about this. Ideally, storing the removed roofing material somewhere safe for future re-installation, should that be necessary.

Reply to fixings for a stone roof in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Not really come across this issue before , not as extreme anyway . Installing new sockets on natural stone tiles and they've got large gaps...
Replies
Views
Hi again. Following my recent zero-Riso issue (unresolved) and also because my system has, in any case, been prone for a good while to the odd...
Replies
Views
Hi wondering if you could help with some advice Been running an Essex/suffolk based electrical firm for last 20 years, mainly light commercial...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow professionals, I'm currently facing a challenging scenario that involves the integration of solar photovoltaic (PV) systems on roofs...
Replies
Views
Thanks in advance for any help. I've got an old lamp (inherited from my gran) that I want to add a switch to and lengthen the wire. It doesn't...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock