• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss FLUKE 1651 MFT and remote test lead. Wall chaser. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

SirKit Breaker

Fluke 1651 MFT, It has had a lot of use, but has been well looked after, Excellent (almost as new) condition. Comes with original Yellow case, and CD instruction manual. included in price is the optional remote test probe, these cost £40 plus alone. Full set of leads and probes, all in top condition. It is NOT calibrated, but the last cal was to November 11, and i have the cert. The machine is about 4 years old, and i am the third owner. I took it from a mate, instead of payment for a job, he had used it twice, he got it off his mate when it was 2 months old, who had used it once.

Genuine reason for sale, i have 6 available at work, if i ever get the desire to get dirty again.

Looking for offers around £250 collected from Leeds, 5 minutes from J27 and J28 M62, J41 M1.

Also Fern 240v wall chaser £25 collected.

PM me for more info.

Cheers..........Howard

Cheeky offer......

£200.00 delivered to me?

Offer can stay on the table for a short while whilst you try to get your asking price.

Will pay bank transfer immediately if you accept.

James

Last edited:
i was up by south leeds golf club. If you want it, as you are on the doorstep, i would be prepared to drop it off for you over the weekend. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers.........Howard

Reply to FLUKE 1651 MFT and remote test lead. Wall chaser. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock