• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss fluke 1651 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jaythegooner

hiya folks , i have a fluke 1651 which i used regular until last year when i upgraded to a 1652 , my new meter is calibrated and is reading near enough the same as my old meter , all the leads are supplied , a great bit of kit , there going on flee bay for just over £200 , id rather someone in the trade got there hands on it for £150, i live in sedgley west mids if anyones interested , tx me on 07704 623 803 .thx

hiya mate, its just a average condition 1651 calibration ran out last year , i got my new one next to it while testing and the results are near enough the same , i never had any probs with it , i just had a newer model .its got all the leads with it , if i get no joy on here il get it calibrated and stick in on ebay . thx

ahh bugger mate, seen the other one, but ive only got £200 to spend on a tester after being scammed on gumtree for one :'( .... will have to look on ebay.. Thanks for the reply.

unlucky mate , thats the problem with ebay they only sell them when there knackered ,for £250 mines a steal all paper work nearly 12 months calibration on it . im only selling it because me and my mate have got the same tester . the 1651 goes for about 200 on ebay , its just a risk of buying it , any way good luck mate , regards jason .

yep mate i,l put a pic on later if i figure it out , got all the leads the plug and nearly 12 months cal on it , like i put on here me and my mate have the same tester .

Ok mate if needs be can send them to my email does it come with case, the test lead with test button, 3 crocodile clips and socket lead. Think it's the same one I'm using at work

hiya mate yep its the same one .yep in its own box with all the leads and crocodile clip ends and the line one with the test button so you dont have to press the test button

Can u email me a few pics? I'm in Coventry so can collect with cash today depending on condition. Madmodz (at) live (dot) co (dot) uk (just realised this comes with calib cert, so saves me the money to get it done).

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to fluke 1651 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net