• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Fluke 1652, BGB and BRB in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mr.Si

-
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've decided the likelihood of me being an electrician properly and full time etc is v low.
Therefore I have a Fluke 1652 for sale, it's currently on ebay but if someone makes me a sensible offer here, they may have a chance with it. I bought it used, had it calibrated about 2 years ago and no adjustment was needed. Ideally I would like £270 for it. Plus a tenner for posting.

I also have the big green book which has hardly been opened and so is for sale at £40 plus £5 p&p

The big red book, if anyone wants an older one, you can have it for £30 plus £5 p&p

Last edited:
Here are some photos of the Fluke

IMG_20130921_132412.jpg

IMG_20130921_132638.jpg

IMG_20130921_132435.jpg

Reply to Fluke 1652, BGB and BRB in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
I went to my first 'trade show' today at a local wholesalers (Edmundsons Bournemouth). Whenever people had mentioned them in the past I envisaged...
Replies
Views
Adam W
A
B
Hi Guys, Due to a time waster on ebay my power analyser back up for sale! Power Analyser is completely new with leads, clamps, charger and carry...
Replies
Views
bristolsparky
B
F
Hi Guys, I have for sale an as new FLUKE 1654B, reporting software and calibration certificate (purchased 11/11). It's all in perfect working...
Replies
Views
Adturb
A
S
Fluke 1651 MFT, It has had a lot of use, but has been well looked after, Excellent (almost as new) condition. Comes with original Yellow case, and...
Replies
Views
SirKit Breaker
S
B
Ok, yes I know there are 1000s of posts on which tester is best but my brain is starting to fry with all the options so I'd really love someone to...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock