Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss FLUKE 1653B Serial Number in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. olsonn

olsonn Guest

I have just used a new FLUKE 1653B for the first time. No problems with the kit, but I have just come to complete the the test schedule and I cant fine the machine serial number anywhere. Am I missing something simple. I would have expected to have found it on the case or within the battery compartment, but I cant see it. Any help appreciated.

2. JD6400

JD6400 Trusted Advisor

It should at least have it on the certificate of conformity( i think this is what you call it ) which is needed when it came out of the factory , try there ?

3. JD6400

JD6400 Trusted Advisor

Sometimes found under the bottom piece of foam protection in in case ?

4. Geoffsd

Geoffsd Guest

My 1652 has a sticker in the battery compartment. I don't know if it is original Fluke.

5. oldtimer

oldtimer Trusted Advisor

When you bought it Fluke would have issued a calibration certificate have a look on that

6. supasparxs

supasparxs Electrician's Arms

That's where it is on mine

7. ebow72

ebow72 Electrician's Arms

On my 1652 it's in the underside of the bottom lid that you remove for the batteries and fuse and a few others I have seen are the same..Hope that helps a bit..

8. Mr.Si

Mr.Si Electrician's Arms

Mine too!

9. Risteard

Risteard Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Walsh Electrical Services
    Having used both the Fluke 1653b and Fluke 1652 at work (I'm a Megger man personally) I can confirm that they don't always have the serial number printed on the unit itself. Stupid if you ask me.

10. Archy Styrigg

Archy Styrigg Electrician's Arms

To OP, when you do find it, register online with Fluke. Fluke Warranty Registration Frame

Don't know if there's much point but I suppose it's some proof it's yours.

11. timo1

timo1 Electrician's Arms

Mine had no serial number....When I got it callibrated I used the callibration certificate number as the serial number. I cant understand why they dont have a serial number but my scheme provider was happy with the callibraton number.

12. MarkieSparkie

MarkieSparkie Guest

If you turn the unit ON, whilst pressing the memory button, then letting go of the ON button, the units 8 digit serial number will be displayed ... Primary display shows first four digits, the secondary display shows the second four digits.

13. mydigitalhome

mydigitalhome Regular EF Member

Remove the battery lid, hey presto !

14. needasparks

needasparks Electrician's Arms

I would like to thankyou for that post but perhaps mine has a memory like me and forgotten it, no problem though as i have the stickers still on my meters. perhaps it only works on the newer models.