Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Fluke 1654B in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. trypod

trypod Regular EF Member

Has any used the Fluke 1653B yet?

The all new Fluke 1654B multifunction tester is an excellent downloading tester, with time saving features that fill in the relevant fields of your test certificates, when downloading to the Fluke DMS 17th Edition software. This new model greatly improves on the Fluke 1653B, with the addition of an extended memory for storage of up to 1500 test results. Another unique feature is the 0.001Ω resolution on the high current loop test and full RCD type B test (smooth DC currents).

A large backlit display makes it easy to read the test results and all testers are supplied with fused test leads, remote switch probe, certificate of calibration, carry strap, quick start guide with full instruction manual on CD and a hard carry case.

• Performs Insulation test at 50, 100, 250, 500 or 1000V.
    • Non-trip loop test won't trip out RCDs, and now the B version also includes a high current loop test.
    • 0.001Ω resolution on high current loop test
    • Auto RCD test, Ramp test & RCD trip time test with variable RCD current mode for customised settings & Pass / Fail indication.
    • RCD Type B Test (smooth DC current)
    • PEFC / PSC (PFC / PSCC) & loop measurements are displayed at the same time
    • Earth resistance test (optional spike kit required).
    • Phase rotation.
    • Live voltage indicator and wiring polarity checker.

2. Amp David

Amp David Forum Mentor

OK and?

3. Test-Meter

Test-Meter Sponsor

If you want one give us a call!
    0113 248 9966 :)

4. Amp David

Amp David Forum Mentor

Just wondering what the first post was actually trying to tell us

5. thekingiam

thekingiam Electrician's Arms

How much?

6. megger mark

megger mark Regular EF Member

+1 I doubt anyone has used it yet as it is very hot off the press, I'm not sure any distributor has stock yet, OR HAVE THEY?

7. trypod

trypod Regular EF Member

The New Megger is out in the new year!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2010
  8. Test-Meter

Test-Meter Sponsor

I know! We can't wait to get our hands on one :)

9. mysta_kill

mysta_kill Guest

Hi, cant seem to operate the memory mode on my 1654b. Can enter memory mode but can,t figure out the memory set up. When i press store( so it records the next reading) i get an error tone and meter stays on memory screen not returning to test screen. This is prob a simple issue im doing wrong.
    Help!!!

10. Idris Benton

Idris Benton Guest

cant seem to get my fluke 1654b to work with dms software any ideas