Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Fluke T-150 problems in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. weps

weps New EF Member

I'm about to return my 2nd Fluke T-150 voltage tester for a free replacement under warranty after it failed with what appears to be a loose connection in the smaller (black) probe (failed with the same thing both times, push the cable going into the black probe to one side, it works, other side nothing). It's not been abused, only relatively light use but it's as if there's no cord grip in the black probe. Has anyone else seen or heard of this happening on this tester?

Fluke have been really good to be fair to them but if this model has some ongoing design problem I'll ask them to send a different model instead.

2. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    Hi weps,

Bit late I know, but how long have you had it? I have a T-150 that I picked up in June last year. It's not had that much use, but it's always being thrown around in my toolbag and slung round my neck when I'm working and well... now I'm writing this I'm thinking to myself it's gonna break now, especially if I says it's ok :eek:

3. Midwest

Midwest Electrician's Arms

Funnily enough I bought a Fluke 110, in replacement for a Di-LOG tester because a lead had come out of the Di-LOG, carp cord grip. No such probs with the Fluke.

4. ashg285

ashg285 Regular EF Member

heard quite a lot of people complain about the t-150 model, i really liked the look of it but I've seen plenty of people say the resistance function isn't very good as it doesn't zero or zero correctly.