Discuss Fluke t5????? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi

Iam considering :juggle2: getting a fluke t5 but unsure which to get either the the 600v or the one with ther case an volt stick. i was just wondering where is the best place to buy from (ie the cheapest) and your opinions of the tester any help would be much appreciated

Kind regards

Adam.

Hi

Iam considering :juggle2: getting a fluke t5 but unsure which to get either the the 600v or the one with ther case an volt stick. i was just wondering where is the best place to buy from (ie the cheapest) and your opinions of the tester any help would be much appreciated

Kind regards

Adam.

Have a look at the forum sponsor, test meter.co.uk, they have a link at the top of the page,

Cheers mate for the price of the kit it's cheeper than some t5-1000 ive seen on the internet think ill have to invest in one of them. The only conern would be with the dial and getting damaged by getting dirt in it or are they well made?

Hi Adam,

Personally i would spend a few extra quid and buy the t5-1000 with the volt stick and holster.
As for where to buy from i would highly recommend isswww as they have great prices and are a pleasure to deal with.

cheers
Ash

Fluke T5-H5-1AC Kit Electrical Tester Kit with Holster and IAC. Buy online or call

To be fair, at just over a ton, this would be the one to go for, however just drop Test meter a message and ask him if he can do anything for you. he doesent stock fluke but he says he can get them. and hes a top guy so give him a chance first.

Cheers mate for the price of the kit it's cheeper than some t5-1000 ive seen on the internet think ill have to invest in one of them. The only conern would be with the dial and getting damaged by getting dirt in it or are they well made?

Not a problem and they are bomb proff! one of the best made testers i have ever had, even feels like quality when you hold it in your hand!!

I dropped mine from 20 foot, still worked after as it should with a tiny mark on it. great testers imo

Reply to Fluke t5????? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net