Discuss Fluke two probe testers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
PRODUCT RECALL NOTICE
FLUKE 110V VOLTAGE TESTER T110
We have been made aware of some isolated incidents with this product where the voltage tester
could display a false negative result, which can put the end user at risk of electric shock.
The product affected is:
Code Product Description Barcode Model Number
2847J FLUKE 110V VOLTAGE TESTER T110 095969599689 T110
These products were offered for sale between 06/03/2016 and 25/10/2018.

If you have purchased this product from us, please stop using it immediately.
In order to obtain a replacement product, please visit the Fluke recall website at
Important Voluntary Recall Information Regarding Fluke T110, T130 and T150 Two-Pole Voltage Testers - https://www.fluke.com/en-gb/support/safety-notices/tpt-recall and follow the instructions given.
The manufacturer will arrange collection of your product and send out a new and improved T110,
free of charge.
Alternatively, please return it to your local Screwfix Trade Counter where you will be given a
refund to the full value of your purchase. We can arrange collection of the item, please contact us
on 03330 112 112 for a collection to be arranged and a full refund provided. Please visit our website
for more information: www.NoLinkingToThis.
If you have purchased the Fluke 110V Voltage Tester T110 for customers in the course of your own business, please
contact them immediately, advise them to stop using the voltage tester and make arrangements for it to be
removed.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation in this matter and we apologise for any inconvenience
caused.

Reply to Fluke two probe testers in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Please refer to this link for more information:- Important Voluntary Recall Information Regarding Fluke T110, T130 and T150 Two-Pole Voltage...
Replies
Views
Fluke Corporation has identified a safety issue affecting certain Fluke T110, T130, and T150 Two-Pole Voltage Testers (“T-Pole Testers”). As a...
Replies
Views
I am building up my tool collection, slowly, we have done safe isolation, on our course, so I was looking to buy a Voltage Tester. But I know the...
Replies
Views
D
Safety I've only just found this Martindale Electric has identified a potential failure mode of the yellow EZ150 / EZ650 advanced socket...
Replies
Views
M
in 2012 Fluke were running a special offer with their flagship Fluke 1654B Tester, the limited edition kit included downloading software, socket...
Replies
Views
farmerian
F

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock