Discuss Fluorescent tube spares - fridge in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

gazdkw82

-
Arms
Reaction score
IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0029.JPG went to the shop up the road and was approached by the owner. He asked if I could help fix the lighting on his open beer fridge.

Basically is 2x 58w 5ft tubes but one of them has burnt out at the end and has stopped working.

Iv took the tube out but it will need a new connection at the end. Is it possible to source this end section on its own?
Pic added to help.

I would try to get info of fridge and contact them if you speak to them they may put a couple F.O.C in the post for you. It may be beneficial for the shopkeeper to convert to LED tubes as you will have to take apart, cost less to run etc.

Reply to Fluorescent tube spares - fridge in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Need some help please. Got a brain teaser for my first post. My pool pump motor cratered over 4th of July. It was working fine and started to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Been playing around with a fair few blogs for a while related to this topic. UK Tiling Forum that is. UK Tiling Forum - The Tiling Forum for the...
Replies
Views
Some years ago when Facebook launched they were not so bad. As time went on, they joined the older crew (Yahoo and Google - And MSN, now Bing or...
Replies
Views
Is there a room in professional PAT testing for a business model other than 'per unit'? I ask because I've been giving this some thought. I've...
Replies
Views
So my old mans garage has various fluorescent fittings (inc a few he got secondhand from work during a renovation) asked me to come have a quick...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock