Discuss For a laugh just put this up in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

Squid

as a garden ornament on the extension the neighbours built last year, will be removed once I start building mine but I still need to wire it in..........properly.

Its just a shame that I could find a neon ---- one though, oh well better luck next time.

For a laugh just put this up IMG_2286.JPG - EletriciansForums.net

what programmes does the tabac satellite broadcast?

Yep, and I allowed them to build to the boundary and donated costs to have to foundations widened for my my extension,

..........and the irony of that,bearing in mind the -----neon...is that their outer leaf,becomes your outer leaf,and you get yourself a semi ;)

..........and the irony of that,bearing in mind the -----neon...is that their outer leaf,becomes your outer leaf,and you get yourself a semi ;)

I don't think @SWD will get that excited....

well he is gender neutral ( is that a castrated male goose?)

I am in the middle of the sandwich as my place is a terraced house, just need to get the other neighbour to start building as well.

Just dont go putting one of these signs up... you might find large numbers of men knocking on the front door!

View attachment 41357
Funnily enough I met the guy that used to put the sex signs up in Soho, anyways I digress, I thought that I would try something new so I am fitting a Quinetic WiFi controller in a Wiska box so that I can control the light from a fob, sort of learning curve for me. I will also wire it in properly but thats the next "curve".

Funnily enough I met the guy that used to put the sex signs up in Soho, anyways I digress, I thought that I would try something new so I am fitting a Quinetic WiFi controller in a Wiska box so that I can control the light from a fob, sort of learning curve for me. I will also wire it in properly but thats the next "curve".
why not just use a relay with a fob? thats what i did for a customer who wanted remote lights in their living room

why not just use a relay with a fob? thats what i did for a customer who wanted remote lights in their living room
Because for scientific purposes I wanted to road test the Quinetic hardware.

Just need to wire in a 110db air raid warning siren a few gardens down on the sly then I can have some fun ;o))))))

Because for scientific purposes I wanted to road test the Quinetic hardware.

Just need to wire in a 110db air raid warning siren a few gardens down on the sly then I can have some fun ;o))))))
do what i say or suffer the consequence of having your sign liberated from your property!

OOH! I love the quinetic!
Won't say much more in case I get barred...but the range is brilliant!
I can, by agreement, switch on and off my neighbour's outside lights when he is on holiday...100 yards away!
Even better, I can switch off his alarm too! (It's notorious for false alarms.)

Reply to For a laugh just put this up in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock