• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For a new self employed Person in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

MDJ

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If your within 20-25 miles of Gloucester and starting up, let me know, I have a bender, cable jacks, hundreds of bits of kit all types etc in my shed which was in my store before I shut my company down. I would suggest if you are and interested you PM me and we could meet and maybe I could sell you everything for a ridiculously good price as I no longer do work for myself. I would be happy to not only sell you all my bits and bobs for a very good price I would be happy to have a tea and chat as well.

You'd last two minutes on a big job with a brush being used as a cable jack before health and safety took a photo and everyone's laughing at you in the cabin.

I had a right b#llocking off a health and safety guy once because I didn't have my glove on... I was starting a roll of insulation tape to tie some cables up I politely told him to f#ck off.

My foreman came up to speak with me everyone was watching to confirm that the little jumped up university graduate didn't like being told to F off and my response he agreed with and the petulant boy stormed off to update his Facebook status no doubt :handfist:

You'd last two minutes on a big job with a brush being used as a cable jack before health and safety took a photo and everyone's laughing at you in the cabin.

I had a right b#llocking off a health and safety guy once because I didn't have my glove on... I was starting a roll of insulation tape to tie some cables up I politely told him to f#ck off.

My foreman came up to speak with me everyone was watching to confirm that the little jumped up university graduate didn't like being told to F off and my response he agreed with and the petulant boy stormed off to update his Facebook status no doubt :handfist:

They have to justify their existence some how!

Give it a few years and you will have to rolled in bubblewrap at the induction i expect.

I've seen off 5 H&S officers in the last two years

The previous one lasted a fortnight. The power lies with us. If the H&S officers want to go to war, production and the factory stops.

The General Manager needs us more than he needs a H&S Official

I bet you turned my post into something dirty.... I can't help that mate... :tearsofjoy:
Not really I just didn't think a wimp from Lancashire would have the strength to bend a length of conduit, you are the one with the perverted mind that makes assumptions and jumps to conclusions ;o))))))

Not really I just didn't think a wimp from Lancashire would have the strength to bend a length of conduit, you are the one with the perverted mind that makes assumptions and jumps to conclusions ;o))))))

Wimps... You have it all wrong. Everyone knows that the further you go down the uk the wimpier people get. Scottish are tough buggers and southerners are just little cry babies...

Scots wear skirts as they are "whoopsies" and "big girls blouses" just like the Frogs.......

You have to be tough to be a Londoner, theres no stroking ferrets here or sleeping with your sisters to procreate....... its all about the Walkabout and fat Aussie birds, its hard mark my words, next time you are down I'll show you the sites ;o))))

This sketch needs a Lancashire accent........

tough my arse. here's a southern version of the gay gordons.

The North is years behind the South, We watch TV in colour down here whilst you play bingo for live chickens.

The North is years behind the South, We watch TV in colour down here whilst you play bingo for live chickens.
typical southerner, living off the backs of us northerners. your TV that you watch was invented by a sweaty sock, the light bulb by a geordie. without them you's still be sitting in your mud hut, watching birds for entertainment and then strapping wings on your bodies and trying to fly. :p

The only thing the sweatie socks do is drink whiskey and complain about the English, Geordies are looking for their Daughters running around the streets with no clothes on in the middle of the winter pmsl

typical southerner, living off the backs of us northerners. your TV that you watch was invented by a sweaty sock, the light bulb by a geordie. without them you's still be sitting in your mud hut, watching birds for entertainment and then strapping wings on your bodies and trying to fly. :p
He’s from Gloucester so he still does.

He’s from Gloucester so he still does.

Reply to For a new self employed Person in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back