• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale electrical hardware (advice needed) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hey guys, several months ago I took some items from a friend who was struggling against a small loan I game him. He has since declared bankruptcy... I would have lent him the money without any security but I think it made him fell better about it. Im now however stuck with things that I know nothing about.

My question is whats this stuff worth & if anyone is intersted.

6x Carlo Gavazzi - EM21-72d.AV5.3.x.OS.x
18x Crabtree 20A Type B RCBO 230v 30mA TYPE A
3x wylex high integrity amendment 3 consumer units
1x box (of 12) Siemens MCB 5SY41 C16
3x box(of 10) DZT-6001 50Hz-LCD-5+1 -looks like a little meter.
2x Siemens 3VM 1225-1aa32-0aa0

There are a few more bits, but i have put them in a 'safe' place... Thanks guys :D

Sure thing :D
o1nn28.jpg

BpnLTI.jpg

4EujVL.jpg

ldaxdv.jpg

wc5DNj.jpg

0zXHAp.jpg

S3ombc.jpg

Thanks again.

Last edited:
I'm going to ask the question for no other reason than I can't help myself so.....how much did you lend him?

To buy the stuff brand new over the counter you'd probably pay just short of a couple of grand. Obviously to sell it effectively second hand without warranties you're not going to get anything close to that figure. Not sure what you've got against EBay but auctioning/selling on that kinda website would probably get you the best price.

Hey guys. On the point of giving it back. He has since stopped trading and I have also moved for work. I was possibly a little harsh on ebay. My problem is time in relation to reward. Im working ridiculous hours getting ready for Christmas and spare time is already of a premium.

I will give it a few more days and I will see what the WEEE man gives me when he is next doing his rounds. And just for you marvo :p £625.74 so not a vast sum

Reply to For sale electrical hardware (advice needed) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net