• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale everything as business downsizing in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ses

-
Reaction score
I've decided to downsize my business after constant problems with staff and subcontractors

I have the following for sale please message me for pricing or make me an offer

Little Giant Ladders 5 rung
Van Guard 3m dual opening pipe carrier
Fluke multifunction tester and leads x 2 will confirm exact models
Dewalt 18v tools as follows
Combi drill metal chuck
Multi tool
Impact driver
SDS drill
Led torch
Batteries chargers and boxes

Dewalt lazer level x 2

Izettle contactless card reader x 2

Ipad mini 4 with Griffin case x 2

Yellow fibre glass steps 3 rungs

For exact make models spec on any of the above please ask

I have multiple of most things as I had 3 employees and got rid of 2 plus 2 Van's

Loads of boxes drill bits etc as well

I'm based in London collection on big items and delivery postage for smaller items if required

I paid £160 plus vat less than a year ago
Both of them are hardley used and with hard case

I would sell for £125 plus postage

also interested in 1 of the ipad minis. how much??????

Reply to For sale everything as business downsizing in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

If this is posted in the wrong location, please remove. I am listing some items for sale that I have laying around. Everything listed below is...
Replies
Views
Hi Happy new year to you all. Ive just had a sort out of my stores. Please see below a list of electrical items for sale. Will sell individually...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have closed my business down and now have some kit for sale. All of this kit is in good condition in good working order, to be honest. I...
Replies
Views
J
Hi guys Just a quick 1, my van got broken into the other night in northolt in London at half past 7 at night. They have got all my tools aswell...
Replies
Views
E
Finally cleared out the back of the van and have for sale: Lift N' Lock tool box Knipex 160mm Side Cutters (With 1.5 & 2.5 stripping holes built...
Replies
Views
eskimo39
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock