• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale tools and materials huddersfield can ship in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Damo666

I have given up working for myself and am working for a contractors now, I am having a clear out, sensible offers please All can be collected from Huddersfield but I can ship as my company have a UPS account, I cant split it dont have the time all tools are less than 2 years old and in very good condition

PM me for mobile number if you need to Thanks, While I need to sell all this please only give serious Bids

Thanks

Damo

dewalt 240v heat gun in box
dewalt drill bits assorted sizes in case includes lots of screw driver bits
Bosch holesaw set in case HSS-Bimetal sizes 20,25,32,38,51,64mm
bosch 10.8v li-gsf10.8 driver in case with 2 batteries and charger
ladder clamps for roof rack NEW
Bosch 10.8v driver and charger
ck side snips
assorted wera and ck drivers all in very good condition
new silicone gun and two tubes of clear silicone
2.5mm singles earth,live, neutral approx 70m on each reel
twin and earth 1.5mm 2 reels approx 110m
wylex rcd x1
wylex mcb,s x5
metal back boxes doubles and singles approx 22
srews and wall plugs in 2x stanley boxes NEW mixed sizes
telephone cable approx 30m
conduit spring bender
conduit fittings assorted T,3 way ect in box
110v site double lamp on tripod
110v floor lamp, both need new lamps

Thanks

Reply to For sale tools and materials huddersfield can ship in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net