• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss For sale: wylex RCD 80A 30mA in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Not implying anything but it sounds strange does that, if a company goes bust then stock is usually sold of to recoup losses and pay back those in debt to, never heard of stock going to a recycle centre?... or does this centre pay for them thus your mate stole them?

Last edited:
Sounds strange that, if a company goes bust then stock is usually sold of to recoup losses and pay back those in debt to, never heard of stock going to a recycle centre?... or does this centre pay for them thus your mate stole them?

No, my mate never stole them.

I don't think it was cost effective for company to recycle them, limited storage, taking far too much space. Limited man power, only so much work they can do and they had more deliveries coming in.

They also had loads of hospital grade monitor arms. Lots of clothing damaged from floods etc. Couple of lorries turned up and collected load of gear. Huge pay day for them. I believe they sold the monitor arms for cost of the metal.

Last edited:
Got to be honest,if I’m fitting something in someone’s house I like to know exactly where it’s come from, But good luck with these...

Just wonder if there faulty like seconds out of the factory or something, ive seen a similar lot come up on ebay, if you ever buy these from a wholesaler they are individually boxed, one of them has the printed text missing from the front of it too.

They are not stolen... thats all anyones needs to know. If you bought something from ebay, you wouldn't ask the seller where they bought their stock from.
Not implying they are stolen mate,you’d have to be pretty stupid to put stolen goods up for sale on an open Internet forum, I mean if the worst came to the worst and you had to explain yourself to a judge I don’t think “I got em second hand your honour” is gonna help you much,
Maybe it’s just me but for the sake of a couple of quid (which I can pass on to the customer anyway) I’d rather sleep easy,:)

Reply to For sale: wylex RCD 80A 30mA in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back