Discuss For the science/electrical Nerds out there in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

can i get it on sky discovery. no virgins round this way.

you guys are living in the past, get yourself onto youtube, you have limitless documentaries that can be viewed at your own leisure

im happy to run a course on youtube use for a large fee

i recommend all of you study the art of war, as it applies to more than just war

And then, pleased with your work, you start to head back in for a well deserved cup of tea, grasp the door handle and .....
Ligthning-Suit-Featured-Image.jpg

Reply to For the science/electrical Nerds out there in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'm writing this mainly hoping something occurs to me while writing it! I got called to an occasionally tripping RCD. It's a Hager double height...
Replies
Views
I need to design an electrical panel, and the main circuit breaker is rated at 250 A. We are implementing a 100% Brum solution for the panel, but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have my own van and tools, based in St Neots and have Thursday - Friday free for the next couple of months, are there any local sparks that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve started a modest handyman business and have come across some electrical obstacles. Up to now I have outsourced work to my electrician...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently looking for an apprenticeship as an electrician. I have passed my level 2 in electrical installation at Chelmsford college in...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock