• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Ford Transit Connect WANTED in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

timbospark

hHi guys,
Im currently looking to buy a Ford Transit Connect van for my company which i have recently started. Please let me know if there are any going with decent mileage..

Thanks! :D

hHi guys,
Im currently looking to buy a Ford Transit Connect van for my company which i have recently started. Please let me know if there are any going with decent mileage..

Depends where you are and how much you got to spend? there are loads on ebay and for up to £3000 you can get a real tidy van, either that or go to the auctions

Thanks mate, I've been looking about on ebay for ages, found a few nice vans but they end up for bout £3700, my budget is actually bout £3000, Basically im after lowish mileage van, preferably a ford connect, Im trying to sell my car at the moment, Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec, 72k mileage, looking for about 3000 for that so once that is sold or part exchanged towards a van then im rolling. What auctions you talking about? any info? :D

Also, im in South East, Kent.

Thanks mate, I've been looking about on ebay for ages, found a few nice vans but they end up for bout £3700, my budget is actually bout £3000, Basically im after lowish mileage van, preferably a ford connect, Im trying to sell my car at the moment, Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec, 72k mileage, looking for about 3000 for that so once that is sold or part exchanged towards a van then im rolling. What auctions you talking about? any info? :D

Also, im in South East, Kent.
British car auctions, they got a website so have a look for an auction house near you, just be careful what you buy, take a good mechanic with you and go early enough to have a good look at the van before the auction starts, i've had some cracking buys in the past although prices have gone up lately, i buy an sell second hand cars with my dad though so van's may be different

hHi guys,

Have a nosey about on the Ford Transit Owners Club Forum before you dive in. Theres lots of info on it.
I have a Connect, but the range of models and variants is enormous, and it easy to get one that will disappoint you. Get a good one and they are very very good.

Mine is the T200L SWB Low Roof model with sideloading door, however it is the 75 PS engine, go for at least a 90 PS. The 75 PS is a bit of hard work unless you like gear changes, i had it remapped:D but thats another story.

Cheers...Howard

Reply to Ford Transit Connect WANTED in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net