• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Ford Transit For Sale NO VAT in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jboy1888

FOR SALE 56 PLATE FORD TRANSIT 280 110PS £8000

MEDIUM WHEEL BASE, MEDIUM ROOF

68,200 MILES (STILL IN USE WEEKDAYS)

I HAVE OWNED THE VAN SINCE NEW (FEB `07)

FULL SERVICE HISTORY AND ALL RELEVANT PAPERWORK

THE VAN IS THE LX MODEL, CRUISE CONTROL, ALL ELECTRIC WINDOWS/HEATED MIRRORS, TOW BAR PLUS REAR PARK SENSORS

PARROT BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE KIT THAT MUTES THE RADIO/CD PLAYER WHEN MAKING RECEIVING CALLS

PLEASE CONTACT TO ARRANGE VIEWING

REALLY CLEAN VAN (VALETED EVERY WEEKEND) HAS THE ODD MINOR DAMAGE TO BE EXPECTED FOR THE AGE/USE.

NO VAT

PLEASE NOTE THE ROOF RACK AND CONTENTS ARE NOT INCLUDED THIS WILL BE REMOVED BEFORE SALE

IN THE PICTURE OF THE DASH THE BRAKE PAD LIGHT IS ON ITS JUST ABOUT TO BE SERVICED AND PADS REPLACED THIS WEEK WITH MY LOCAL FORD DEALER AND ANOTHER 6 MONTHS TAX PUT ON IT.

EBAY AD:-

Ford Transit 280 MWB MED ROOF on eBay (end time 30-Mar-10 21:42:05 BST)

Attachments

• P7240288.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 35
  • P7240289.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 39
  • P7240293.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Ford Transit For Sale NO VAT in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
2013 VW Caddy 102ps £8995 NO VAT 35,000 miles Full VW service history Next service is free of charge at any VW dealer in the UK (service pack...
Replies
Views
ash_s3
A
B
Ford Transit T280S Van For Sale ONLY £3990 NO VAT New Shape 57 Reg Dec 31 2007 Short Wheel Base Medium high roof 75000 genuine miles MOT end...
Replies
Views
BlueToBits
B
S
OK then as some of you know i am coming to the end of an era, and with deep regret the van has to go. So my very reliable 2004 "53" plate Ford...
Replies
Views
P
FOR SALE END OF MAY 2007/07 PLATE FORD TRANSIT 350 LWB HIGH ROOF 140PS 75K MILES (STILL IN USE) I HAVE OWNED THE VAN SINCE NEW AND IT WAS MY...
Replies
Views
A
2005 (05) Transit connect. It is the T230LX LWB model. Overall very good condition. 1 Years MOT 3 months TAX Only 72000 miles No dents, some very...
Replies
Views
Spudnik
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock