Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Fork Lift Charging Point. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. PhilCumbria

PhilCumbria Active EF Member

I am currently doing an EICR in a warehouse and one of the circuits is for a Fork Lift Charging point (32A) In Light of the 18th Edition and all circuits being protected by and RCD, should I recommend that the MCB that is feeding that circuit at present be changed to an RCBO ??

2. westward10

westward10 In echoed steps I walk across an empty dream. Staff Member Moderator

You just state the fact it does not have additional rcd protection then it is for the client to decide once they are in receipt of the Report. The 18th Ed does not state all circuits require additional rcd protection.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ian1981

Ian1981 Forum Mentor

The most you can give is a C3 provided it’s not outside

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Flanders

Flanders Regular EF Member

If its a 32 amp socket and there is no risk assessment available then you could now give it a code 3 .

• Like Like x 1