Discuss Forum On Mobile Or Ipad in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Like the title suggest, what can I use to view this forum on my iPhone or iPad? I used to use tapatalk but it doesn't seem to work now? I can still look at other forums on it but not this one? Keep answers simple and not too technical as I'm useless on a computer beyond invoices, Internet and spreadsheets!!

I use iPad and iPhone all the time. I find the forum is best used on safari.

Yeah we don't have an app at the minute I want people to come use the full features of the site and get used to them. When we launch our app it won't have the ability to let you download resources etc so to get areas like that used and to let people know about them I'm giving it a while without an app.

The forum works so brilliantly on phones and tablets in browsers, it just doesn't have push notifications.

I'm thinking of putting the sites in what's kind of a wrapper though, so you use the site as it is, but it can carry out push notifications too.

That's a secret though ;-) ;-) - you won't see other forums doing that they don't know what they're doing lol

Reply to Forum On Mobile Or Ipad in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock